I can’t really add anything to this list, at least not at the moment. Sage advice people.
This could be a long, long list because the topic is such but shall try and restrict it to 10.
- There is only one religion – Humanity!
- Love, Respect and Praise – the hunger for these is far greater than for money or fame!
- If you want to start something, do it NOW!
- Rely only on yourself – you know yourself best.
- Listen to others but make your own decision (my mother instilled this in me. Thanks, Ma!)
- Respect yourself first and foremost. Others will follow your lead.
- Each day should be started afresh. Wipe the slate clean every night. Not so difficult if you have a memory span like mine!
- Save while you can. Takes much longer to save than it does to spend.
- Read. Read. Read. Read. Books, Magazines, Articles, Stories… whatever is of interest. This has actually taught me a lot. Had somewhere stopped reading, bit now…
View original post 24 more words